What are people saying about South Pacific Whale Watch by South Pacific Helicopters?
- "Wow, just wow! We stepped out of your helicopter yesterday and felt completely lost for words! From the beautiful coastal sights, information about the earthquake and the plans a foot for the road to the staggering heights of the seaward kaikoura's standing at over 8000 feet to the bluffs and lakes, we were truly blown away by our experience. Thank you to Dan and the team for an amazing experience, one that will never be forgotten. We cannot wait to return to Kaikoura and do it all over again".
- "This was our first time in a helicopter and on our bucket list. The trip was amazing, thanks for making this a fantastic memory."
- "Thank you South Pacific Helicopters! I had a brilliant flight over the town of Kaikoura, along the Peninsula and around the back of Mount Fyffe. It was absolutely brilliant. Amazing sights and landscapes. Highly recommended to all!"
- "I had never been in a helicopter before, but it really was the best thing I have ever done. It was all so easy and exciting. Dan the pilot made the whole process a breeze. Seeing the sperm whale was just beautiful, and the views from that perspective in the air were worth a million dollars. If you're thinking about booking.... just do it! You will always look back at your photos so pleased that you did. It's worth it. Thank you."
- "I had a lovely time flying over the beautiful Kaikoura Peninsula with South Pacific Helicopters. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff, and breathtaking views. A must do!"
- "It would be idiotic being in Kaikoura without visiting these guys for a flight! I totally recommend!"